Super Smash Bros 3DS brings the fans out by the masses:
This is a picture from the Nintendo World Store in New York City captured by a Nintendo fan. It seems many fans have lined up to get their copy of Super Smash Bros. 3DS at midnight. This line is said to go on for at least 3 blocks and if you know NYC blocks, they are VERY long.
The hype is real.
Final Fantasy XV - No Party Switching, New Controls & Car Memes?
Square Enix was short on time during their TGS presentation for Final Fantasy XV and planned to upload a full presentation with more details. They uploaded the Japanese version which fans flocked to translate. Here’s some new details:
– Holding Guard consumes MP. There are also actions related to guarding that require timing.
– The battle system is more like Final Fantasy Type-0 than Kingdom Hearts. The name of this battle system is “Active Cross Battle” (AXB).
– Noctis is the only controllable character (full game & demo). The decision regarding this was made last year around E3.
– Jumping has a dedicated button. Free running is also possible.
– There is challenging content in the dungeons, and Tabata doesn’t think the game will be too easy.
– Square Enix will be taking feedback after the demo.
– Tabata on the car meme – “The producer is gonna be super pissed at this. I think it’s pretty funny though.”
They have also released an official template (A and B and C) for that car meme because “if they’re gonna do it, they might as well use the best assets!”
Additionally, another similar talk show for Type-0 HD and Final Fantasy XV is planned for November 2014.
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix // New Screenshots
Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire // Mega Rayquaza Screenshots
Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire // Mega Rayquaza Trailer
Final Fantasy XV // Famitsu Screenshots
Destiny // HQ Gameplay Screenshots
Pikmin movie to be unveiled at Tokyo’s Film Festival:
Variety is reporting that legendary video game developer, Shigeru Miyamoto will be unveiling a Pikmin movie at the Tokyo International Film Festival.
“The Night Juicer,” in which Captain Olimar makes his favorite juice; “Treasures in a Bottle,” in which Pikmin meet a strange treasure; and “Occupational Hazards,” an adventure at a construction site.
The Tokyo International Film Festival begins on October 25th -31st.